Sophomore Year Experience
Will you be a sophomore next year? Consider a move to Stockwell Hall and the Sophomore Year Experience (SYE), a community focused on the unique needs and interests of sophomores. As a Stockwell resident and SYE member, you’ll be presented with many valuable “life” opportunities, including:
- Active participation in one or more of SYE’s five committees: Civic Engagement, Development, Outreach, MOSAIC (Multicultural Council), and the Programming Board.
- Meeting Stockwell Peer Mentors. Peer Mentors are residents that have previously lived in Stockwell and are available to aid Second Year Students in questions pertaining to majors, classes, clubs, and more.
- Cultivation of greater awareness of personal beliefs and values.
- Exploration of academic and career goals.
- Enhancement of intercultural knowledge and competence.
- Development of a deeper understanding of personal and civic responsibility and connection with others in the residential, campus and local communities.
To learn more about the Sophomore Year Experience, view their google program website.