Most Housing for the spring and summer half terms and the full spring/summer term is provided at Couzens and Alice Lloyd Halls. All rooms are furnished with a bed, desk, dresser and chair. There is no available storage or parking.
Residence Hall Room & Board Rates 2017
|Room Type||Spring |
The above rates include room and an unlimited meal plan. Please note that every student residing in the residence halls must have a meal plan.
Spring/Summer Meal Plan
|Plan||# of Meals||Dining Dollars||Meals to Go||Guest Meals||Spring Half Term||Summer Half Term|
|ALLOWANCES PER TERM|
- Dining Dollars roll over from spring to summer term, expire at the end of the summer term and are not refundable.
- Unused Guest Meals and Meals to Go expire at the end of each term and are not refundable.
- Meals for the spring and summer terms include: breakfast, lunch, and dinner—Monday through Friday—and brunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
Everything you need to know about shipping and storage, moving in or moving can be found under our News & Events section.
How to Apply
Space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis for each half term (spring and summer) and for the full spring/summer term. Students who are currently enrolled for the preceding winter term have priority in their choice of available rooms.
Currently Enrolled Students
University Housing will begin accepting applications March 10. Applications are available at the Housing Information Office. Spring/summer housing check-in at Couzens Hall will start at 10am on May 1, 2017. Details regarding the check-in process for spring/summer athletes in Fletcher, and Orientation Leaders in East Quad, will be coordinated by Summer Conferences.
Newly Entering Freshmen
If you need spring and/or summer housing, fill out the appropriate housing application on the same site as the fall/winter term freshman housing application.
Newly Entering Transfer Students
Please contact email@example.com for instructions.
- Housing Options
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- How To Apply
- Undergraduates - Rates & Billing
- Graduate Students & Families - Rates & Billing
- Contracts, Policies & Procedures
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events