Residence Hall Government Fees

2015/2016 Fee: $24.75/year

When you sign a University Housing contract, you become a member of your house/hall student governing body and the Residence Halls Association (RHA). Residents are required to pay a Residence Hall Government fee that is set by the RHA Assembly. This fee is added to your Fall Term Wolverine Access account as a non-refundable, one-time special assessment for the entire contract period.


Residents of Martha Cook Building, Henderson House and the Lawyers Club fall under the specific by-laws of their respective houses with regard to house dues obligations. Once billed, this fee is non-refundable.



University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164