The Association of Religious Counselors at the University of Michigan

Online registration for ARC has closed for the 2010-2011 academic year, but paper applications are accepted year-round. If you are interested in becoming an ARC member, please print the paper application, fill it out, and follow the instructions found on the webpage to send it in.

University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164