Summer Programs and Camps
Welcome to the online orientation for U-M summer programs and camps. The following pages include important information about safety-related policies and procedures for your stay in U-M residence halls. You are required to read these pages and submit the form at the end of the orientation two weeks prior to your group's arrival on campus.
This orientation is comprised of seven sections. The entire orientation takes approximately ten minutes to read and complete.
The sections are:
- U-M Campus Safety and Security
- Residence Hall Safety and Security
- Behavior in the Residence Halls
- Summer Program Safety Procedures
- Staff Background Checks and Age Recommendations
- Medical Procedures
- Purchasing and Billing