Summer Programs and Camps
Medical Procedures and Information
This is the sixth of seven sections of the online orientation. This section provides information for health-related documentation, dispensing medication, and medical resources.
Medical Information Guidelines
- The University of Michigan requires that summer programs have a current medical form on file for all campers and staff.
- All youth (17 years and younger) must have a parental consent form on file.
- It is the responsibility of the program to store and dispense medication in a safe and proper manner.
- All medical and parental consent forms must be easily accessible in the event of an emergency.
- Residence Hall staff are not authorized to dispense medication.
CPR and First Aid Training
CPR and First Aid Training are available through the American Red Cross.
University Health Services
University Health Services (UHS) offers a range of outpatient medical services for summer program participants. For more information, follow this link. You can also find more information at UHS offices:
207 Fletcher St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
By clicking "Next", I agree that I have read and will comply with the policies regarding Medical Procedures and Information.