Contact Us

Your comments, questions, and feedback are very important to us. Whether you are a prospective Michigan student, a parent, a current resident, living in off-campus housing, or a faculty or staff member, it is our goal to provide you with prompt, efficient service in response to a question or in the resolution of a complaint.

Complete this form to contact University Housing if you:

  • Have feedback about our web site;
  • Have a question about your housing assignment;
  • Need a problem solved by housing staff;
  • Would like to request more information about our facilities, services, or programs; or
  • Want to pass on your positive experience with a Housing staff member.

Your message will be forwarded to the appropriate office, and you will receive a response within three business days.

Please do not use this form to request maintenance or repair work for your residence hall room or Northwood Community apartment. To request maintenance, please refer to our FIXIT(online FIXIT system) page.

Please be specific when referring to Housing facilities or dining halls and include your current address and building. For requests or inquiries concerning a Housing application, always include your UMID for reference.

Please enter the following information. When you are finished, click the "Submit Feedback" button at the bottom of the form. 

The subject of your message will determine who receives your email. Choose a subject that more closely matches your feedback for a quicker response.
Choose a description that most closely matches your relation with U-M.

You may also find us at:
University Housing
1011 Student Activities Building (SAB)
515 E. Jefferson St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1316

T: 734.763.3164
F: 734.764.6806
Facebook: UniversityofMichiganHousing

University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164