Your comments, questions, and feedback are very important to us. Whether you are a prospective Michigan student, a parent, a current resident, living in off-campus housing, or a faculty or staff member, it is our goal to provide you with prompt, efficient service in response to a question or in the resolution of a complaint.
Complete this form to contact University Housing if you:
- Have feedback about our web site;
- Have a question about your housing assignment;
- Need a problem solved by housing staff;
- Would like to request more information about our facilities, services, or programs; or
- Want to pass on your positive experience with a Housing staff member.
Your message will be forwarded to the appropriate office, and you will receive a response within three business days.
Please do not use this form to request maintenance or repair work for your residence hall room or Northwood Community apartment. To request maintenance, please refer to our FIXIT page.
Please be specific when referring to Housing facilities or dining halls and include your current address and building. For requests or inquiries concerning a Housing application, always include your UMID for reference.
Please enter the following information. When you are finished, click the "Submit Feedback" button at the bottom of the form.