Food Allergies




The Food Allergies page you are looking for has moved. You will be redirected to the new location automatically in 10 seconds. Please bookmark the new page at



Do you need medical help?

If you suspect the flu and feel you need medical attention, please contact University Health Services.

University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164