551 South State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1208
The Lawyers Club is a housing area within the Law Quadrangle and is designated for law students. The Lawyers Club will be closed for renovations from May 2012 to the Fall 2013 semester. During this time, no students will be housed in the Lawyers Club nor will the Lawyers Club provide any other services. Law students may access current information for housing by visiting the Law School’s website for newly admitted students.
For further information, contact the director.
- Houses approximately 261 law students in private bedrooms
- Nearly half of all entering law students live in the Lawyers Club
- Contracts include a meal plan
- Meals are served onsite
The Lawyers Club opened in 1924 and, as part of the Law Quad, is one of the University's prized architectural landmarks.