Health & Wellness

University Health Services

UHS is a health care clinic located on the central campus of the University of Michigan. U-M students, faculty, staff, and others affiliated with U-M are eligible to visit UHS. For students who are enrolled for the current semester on the Ann Arbor campus, most UHS services are covered by the health service fee, which is paid as part of tuition. UHS is located between Huron and North University Streets, across from the Michigan League.

207 Fletcher Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1050


The University’s Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC) teaches non-violence and equality, supports survivor healing, and fosters a respectful and safe environment for all members of the University of Michigan community. SAPAC provides educational and supportive services for the U-M community related to sexual assault, intimate partner violence, sexual harassment, and stalking.

Michigan Union
530 S. State Street
Room G509
Ann Arbor, MI 48109


Feeling down, stressed out about grades, or just need someone to talk to? CAPS (Counseling And Psychological Services) offers free, confidential services to anyone enrolled at the University. CAPS is committed to creating a supportive environment and giving students a positive way to nurture mental health. Check out the Wellness Zone to recharge your emotional well-being. Online mental health resources are available 24/7 through MiTalk.

Michigan Union
Room 3100
530 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109

More Health and Wellness Services Offered by the University:

  • Check out our free Nutrition Services and discover all the resorces available to help you learn about the nutritional values of foods, answer questions, gain support, and more.
  • Want to learn more about staying fit and healthy on campus? Check out U-Move
  • Students who are recovering from alcohol or other drug addictions can join the Collegiate Recovery Program for support in continuing their sobriety and excelling in college.


University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164