Martha Cook Interest Form

Students interested in living in Martha Cook should complete the entry form below and are also required to apply through University Housing.  After you have submited this form visit this page on University Housing's website.

Please limit your response to 300 characters.
Please limit your response to 300 characters.
Residents of Martha Cook are invited to apply for a limited number of scholarships based on financial need. To be considered for an award, an applicant is required to provide her Financial Aid Award letter. For information on how to submit your Financial Aid Award letter, please contact the Martha Cook Director of Alumnae Relations and Traditions, Patty Mullaney at Would you like to be considered for a scholarship?

University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164