Do the residence halls have air-conditioning?

Mosher-Jordan, Stockwell, North Quadrangle, Couzens, Alice Lloyd and East Quadrangle halls have central air-conditioning. University Housing will install an air conditioner in your residence hall room if you have a medical need. Medical documentation is required.

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164