Room Condition Inventory

When you move into a new residence hall room, a Room Condition Inventory (RCI) must be completed. This is required because at move out, students are held accountable (and sometimes charged) for damages to the room or its furniture. You can protect yourself by noting any existing issues on the RCI at move-in and contacting FIXIT(online FIXIT system) for repairs or maintenance.

An RCI is given to you when you check in at your new residence hall and should be turned in at the Community Center before you move your belonging into your space. If you need an additional copy, visit your Community Center. Please note that turning in your RCI does not constitute notification to our maintenance staff of a problem.  For any problems in your room at move-in please send us a FIXIT(online FIXIT system.)

A list of standard repair and replacement charges is updated annually by University Housing.

Help us keep your room in top condition by reporting damages and requesting repairs promptly.

University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164