Campus Technology Resources
Standard Computing Services
All U-M undergraduates receive standard computing services through Information & Technology Services (ITS).
- Anti-Virus Software
- This ITS site includes information on anti-virus software for both Macintosh and Windows operating systems.
- Be Aware You are Uploading! This U-M service helps users avoid unintentional uploading; promotes lawful uploading of files; assists those who user peer-to-peer (P2P) technology to be mindful of the associated risks.
- Blue Disc Software
- This pre-configured software, including links to anti-virus software, makes it easy to connect securely to the U-M computing environment, ITS services and the Internet.
- Campus Computing Sites
- With more than twenty locations across campus, these sites provide you with convenient access to computer workstations, a wide variety of software and basic computing services.
- Safe Computing
- This helpful site provides information on how to protect your computer, your information and your identity against online threats.
- Student's Guide to Computing
- Every student's guide to computing and information technology at the University of Michigan.
- This site provides you with secure access to your U-M IFS space from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Mprint allows you to print from your Internet-enabled computer to any of the networked printers at U-M's campus computing sites.
- User Advocate
- The Information Technology (IT) User Advocate is dedicated to the responsible use of computing at Michigan.
- Virtual Sites
- With Virtual Sites, you can use the software on Campus Computing Sites Windows workstations remotely from any Mac or Windows computer with an Internet connection.
- U-M Computer Showcase
- Use this on-campus resource for purchasing hardware, software, peripherals, cables, virus removals, computer support and repair services.