200 Observatory Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2035
Mosher-Jordan is a mixed-gender residence hall located in the Hill Neighborhood near Central Campus Recreation Building, Marketplace and Victors at the the Hill Dining Center, Palmer Commons, Palmer Field and the Nichols Arboretum. Many other University buildings and schools are also convenient Mosher-Jordan. Mosher-Jordan is home to the Michigan Research Community (MRC), and the Women in Science and Engineering Residence Program (WISE).
Gothic revival architectural style combines with many modern amenities and safety features to make Mosher-Jordan one of Michigan’s most popular residence halls. Additionally, Mosher-Jordan was recently rennovated to include upgraded plumbing, new heating and electrical, renovated bathrooms and air conditioning.
The Hill Dining Center adjoins Mosher-Jordan. With dining hours that begin as early as 7:30 am at Marketplace and run as late as 1:00 am at Victors, “MoJo” residents can dine in style without leaving the residence hall.
- Houses approximately 430 residents in single and double rooms on five floors
- Wireless, high-speed internet access throughout
- Full dining services in the adjoining Hill Dining Center
- Community Spaces:
- Community Learning Center with computers and study spcae
- Living rooms and community kitchens
- Lounges and multipurpose areas
- Laundry room