200 Observatory Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2035
Mosher-Jordan is a co-ed residence hall located in the Hill Neighborhood near Central Campus Recreation Building, the U-M Hospital and the Nichols Arboretum. Gothic revival architectural style combines with many modern amenities and safety features to make Mosher-Jordan one of Michigan’s most popular residence halls. To get a peek, photos can be found in our Facebook photo album.
The Hill Dining Center adjoins Mosher-Jordan. With dining hours that begin as early as 7:30 am at Marketplace and run as late as 1:00 am at Victors, “MoJo” residents can dine in style without leaving the residence hall.
The Mosher-Jordan community offers many activities and opportunities for student involvement and leadership.
- Houses approximately 430 residents in single and double rooms on five floors
- Recently added amenities include air conditioning, wireless internet access, upgraded plumbing, heating and electrical, renovated bathrooms
- Home to Women In Science and Engineering Residence Program and Michigan Research Community
- Full dining hall services in the adjoining Hill Dining Center
- Living rooms and community kitchens
- Lounges and multipurpose areas
- Community Learning Center with computers and study space
- Laundry room
See what MoJo was like back in the day. Visit our U-M Housing Alumni Facebook page and choose Mosher-Jordan Hall.