Academic & Technology Support
Online and offline, there are resources and tools essential to your success at Michigan. From tutoring services and individual consultation to easy-to-use learning technologies and workshops, we have your academic bases covered. Explore and take advantage of these resources to make your work the best it can be:
- ResHall Networking: Getting connected, staying online and being a safe, smart member of our computing community are essential to your success at Michigan. All of our living spaces include network connections for your computer and many locations in the residence halls offer wireless access.
- Residence Hall Technology User Guides: Instructions for how to use technologies located in the residence halls including classroom, CLC, and lounge technologies.
- Community Learning Centers & Sites: Community Learning Centers (CLCs), located in each of the residence halls provide a conducive environment for both group ad individual work. In addition to serving as a collaborative study space, CLCs also serve as a Campus Computing Site equip with computers, printers, scanners, and other learning technologies for students living in the residence halls.
- Peer Academic Success Specialist (PASS): The Peer Academic Success Specialist (PASS) links the residents of their dorm to the academic support resources they need. Be sure to get to know your PASS, you can find them living in your residence hall along with your Resident Advisors and Diversity Peer Educators.
- Academic Resources: A collection of U-M sites and services that may be helpful in your academic experience at Michigan.
- Campus Technology Resources: A collection of helpful technology services and resources at Michigan.