Returning Residents 2017-2018
Registering for on-campus housing doesn't start until January of 2017, but we'll have timelines available in November. Come back soon!
Want to live on-campus again next year?
Students who currently live in University Housing can choose their rooms and roommates for the following academic year through the Returning Resident Housing process.
Rooms are reserved for returning students in Stockwell, North Quad and Northwood III, and in Michigan Learning Community spaces. You'll also have the chance to sign up for 5-8-person suites. Spots are limited and we can't guarantee a particular type of room will be available. You'll be able to browse first to make sure there's just the right room for you.
Registration begins in January with room selection occurring in late January/early February. We will have a full calendar posted in November.
- Housing Options
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events
- Move-In: Munger Residences
- Move-In: Northwood Single Graduate and Family Housing
- Move-In: Undergraduates
- 2016-2017 Housing Sign-Up
- Off-Campus Residents & Late Applicants
- Not Sure? Change Your Mind?
- For Parents!
- 2016 Spring/Summer Move-In
- Move-Out: Residence Halls
- 2016 Winter Move-In
- Move-Out: Northwood IV & V
- ResStaff Selection
- Residence Education Professional Staff Hiring
- Staff Directory
- Scholar-in-Residence Program
- Move-In Information
- Thanksgiving Day Meal and Bus Schedule