2016-2017 Housing Sign-Up
Miss the Process? Undergraduates Want to Return to On-Campus Housing?
If you missed the final sign-up deadline or are living off-campus and you are currently enrolled in classes on the Ann Arbor campus you can complete an application beginning March 9. We cannot guarantee that housing will be available. There may be limited space available in Northwood or Bursley.
Come into the Housing Information Office (1011 Student Activities Building) beginning March 9 between 8:00am and 3:30pm to complete an application. We will have additional information on housing availability at that time.
- Housing Options
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events
- Move-In: Munger Residences
- Move-In: Northwood Single Graduate and Family Housing
- Move-In: Undergraduates
- 2016-2017 Housing Sign-Up
- Off-Campus Residents & Late Applicants
- Not Sure? Change Your Mind?
- For Parents!
- 2016 Spring/Summer Move-In
- Move-Out: Residence Halls
- 2016 Winter Move-In
- Move-Out: Northwood IV & V
- ResStaff Selection
- Residence Education Professional Staff Hiring
- Staff Directory
- Scholar-in-Residence Program
- Move-In Information
- Thanksgiving Day Meal and Bus Schedule