Undergraduate Housing Overviews
Each year the University of Michigan’s 18 residence halls and apartments are home to more than 9,500 undergraduate students. Although there are differences that make each hall unique, all U-M residence halls include live-in staff (providing both social and academic support), community centers, on-site laundry, easy access to the free and frequent University bus system and much more.
University Housing guarantees space to incoming freshmen who complete our application by the stated deadline.
Choose any residence hall or dining hall below to learn more about it.
- Housing Options
- Undergraduate Housing
- Single Graduate Student Housing
- Family Housing
- Gender-Inclusive Housing
- Off-Campus Housing
- Students With Disabilities or Additional Needs
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events