Residence Hall Community Centers
Welcome to the Community Center, the heart and hub of your residential community. This focal point of information and activity brings residents together to create a more dynamic residential living environment. We invite you to stop by your Community Center to visit, get information, share your day and see what is happening. Throughout the year, you will find a variety of activities going on at the Community Centers so visit often. Check your community's Facebook page or stop by the Community Center to see what's happening!
Live in Martha Cook? Visit the Martha Cook Community Center page.
Live in Munger Graduate Residences? Visit the Munger Community Center page.
Live in Northwood I, II or III? Visit the Community Center at Cram Place page.
Live in Northwood IV or V? Check out the Northwood Community Center on McIntyre Drive page.
To get involved or to plan a program at the Community Center, please contact your Community Center Manager.
Undergrad Community Center Hours
Regular CC Hours
|Monday through Saturday||9:00 am to Midnight|
|Sunday||Noon to 10:00 pm|
Community Center Services
As a courtesy, each residence hall's Community Center offers free temporary keycards in the event of room lockouts. Please return the temporary card promptly.
If you are locked out or need assistance when the Community Center is closed:
- Contact the RA on duty for lockouts between 9:30 pm and 8:00 am.
- Contact your RA.
- If your RA is not available, find another RA, the Hall Director or the Community Center Manager in your building.
- If no building staff are available, please contact Housing Security Dispatch at 734.763.1131.
If you lose your keycard, please speak with the Community Center staff to receive a new keycard.
If you find that you are having frequent lockouts or have lost more than one keycard, please speak to the Community Center Manager for helpful tips on how to keep track of your keycard.
Irons, Vacuums, and Guest Cots
Your community center may have irons, vacuums and guest cots available for your use. Please check with the Community Center staff if you are in need of any of these items.
Lost & Found
Each residence hall or apartment provides a lost and found service through its Community Center. If you have found something in a building or outdoor area, please bring it to the Community Center as soon as possible. If you lose something, check at the Community Center to see if it has been turned in.
Mail & Package Delivery
Addressed mail and small packages sent through the U.S. Postal Service are placed in resident mailboxes. Oversized items are kept in the Community's package room and a package notification is either placed in the resident's mailbox or sent via email. Learn more about Mail & Package Delivery.
When you move out of a residence hall, please update your address with companies of which regularily receive mail, such as phone bills, magazine subscriptions, etc. Please contact your Community Center if you are moving out at any other time of the year.
- Housing Options
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Community Facebook Pages
- Academic & Technology Support
- Residence Hall Community Centers
- Northwood I, II, & III Community Center
- Diversity and Inclusion
- First Year Experience
- Community Living at Michigan (CLAM)
- Laundry Locator
- Michigan Learning Communities
- M Lead Academy and Move-in Program
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Residence Hall Government
- Resident Advisors
- Solicitation & Canvassing
- Undergrad Space Use Policy and Reservation
- Sustainability & Green Living
- Theme Communities
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events