Resident Advisors

After-Hours Help

Your RA is available to assist you from 9am to 9pm. For after hours help, please call the after-hours phone number posted within your residence hall or Community Center.

Resident Advisors are live-in staff members who work to make your undergraduate living experience the very best it can be. We're here to provide support, so please don't hesitate to contact us.

Your Resident Advisor will:

  • Welcome you to your Residence Hall or Northwood Apartment
  • Provide information about the University and Ann Arbor
  • Sponsor educational and social events such as floor activities, neighborhood potlucks, games, sports and trips to local events
  • Answer questions and assist with problems and minor disputes
  • Deliver important notices

University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164