Winter Move-In -- Undergraduate Residence Halls & Apartments
Log-in once you receive your Winter Term contract to view:
- mailing address
- room or apartment number
- approximate dimensions
- roommate information
Smooth your Move
- Shipping: All residence halls will be closed during the winter break. New incoming winter term residents should plan on their packages arriving on or after January 3rd.
- Arrival times/Check-in: When you arrive on campus after 3:00 pm, January 1st, go to your Community Center to check in and receive directions to your room/apartment.
- Early arrivals and overnight guest accommodations: If you need to arrive in Ann Arbor earlier than January 1st or if anyone will accompany you for move-in, we suggest that you make local hotel reservations for you and/or your guests. Contact the Ann Arbor Convention and Visitors Bureau to learn more. We are not able to accomodate early move-in for winter term.
- International students: Contact the U-M International Center for more information regarding your arrival on campus.
Sunday, January 1, 2017 3:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Move-In for all newly admitted first-year and transfer students
- Dinner available at Hill Dining Center from 5:00 - 6:30 pm
Monday, January 2, 2017
- Dining available at Hill Dining Center from 9:00 am - 1:30 pm and 5:00 - 6:30 pm
- Move-in for returning residents
- Newly Admitted Freshmen Orientation begins (Office of New Student Programs)
- Transfer Student Orientation begins (Office of New Student Programs)
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
- U-M classes begin in all schools and colleges
- Dining service resumes regular schedule
- Winter Term room and board due
- Housing Options
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events
- Move-In: Munger Residences
- Move-In: Northwood Single Graduate and Family Housing
- Returning Resident Housing
- Off-Campus Residents & Late Applicants
- Not Sure? Change Your Mind?
- For Parents!
- Spring/Summer Move-In
- Move-Out: Residence Halls
- Move-Out: Northwood IV & V
- ResStaff Selection
- Residence Education Professional Staff Hiring
- Staff Directory
- Scholar-in-Residence Program
- Move-In Information
- Thanksgiving Day Meal and Bus Schedule